The team of specialists in this unit of the Design department develops complex projects of buildings and facilities for high and low construction.
The complete developments of the supporting structures of the technological equipment include:
- Static calculations
- Construction - construction drawings of foundations for steel bearing structure and gantries
- Construction drawings of gates and bearing structures implemented as solid or lattice material of hot galvanized steel profiles, joined by welding or bolts
- Formwork and reinforcement layouts of monolithic constructions.
All calculations and dimensioning are made with specialized software SAP 2000 and TOWER6, TOWER7 and MetalSudio.
The unit also develop different project for control and relay buildings and switchyards as well as for technological buildings, which are used as storages, administrative buildings and production halls.
Premises, build with complex systems - monolithic reinforced concrete foundation and basement to level 0, and steel bearing structure with walls and roof of the three layer panels with mineral wool filling
The design parts of the "Civil works" are as follows in dependence of the individual project requirements:
Water and canalization systems
Heating and ventilation systems
Electrical installations – lighting and power electrical installations
Alarm – Security System - fire alarm and CCTV
The design of newly constructed facilities includes also the following parts:
- Geological Research
- General layout
- Landscaping and trace roads
- Health Safety Instructions
- Fire Safety
All design parts are completed with full bills of quantities.
The design documentation is prepared according to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the international standards.
Designer team consists of engineers with Master degree of education with specialties:
- Industrial and civil construction
- Water supply and sanitation
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Safety precautions
- Fire Safety
- Road Construction and Geodesy
- Geology and Geological Survey
The team also perform tasks related to the rehabilitation of existing buildings and structures, verification of seismic and seismic strengthening, rehabilitation and upgrade of old buildings.